Simple Police Helper (SPH) The Simple Police Helper is a simple menu with features to make your patrols easier. The menu allows you to change time, weather, vehicles and load custom scenarios. This plugin is currently not open source on GitHub.
1.) Copy the files and folder of
"GTA V directory\scripts".
2.) Alternative: Drag and drop the
"scripts" folder into your main directory of GTA5.
3.) You can now go on duty and start your patrol!
• You can heal yourself and add armor to be prepared for any situations.
• Clean your clothes from blood and dirt everywhere.
• Option to get ignored by everyone. (This option is helpful if you want Peds to calm when you're shooting)
• Activate Night and Thermal Vision.
• You can spawn all police cars (bcso, lspd, fib and more)
• You can also spawn a vehicle by name.
○ All default police vehicles are supported.
○ This plugin has a system that deletes your last vehicle when you're inside a vehicle in order to avoid spawning to many vehicles.
• You can repair and clean your vehicle.
• You don't want to use your vehicle anymore? Just use the delete option.
• With this menu you can easily tune your vehicle with just one click. (engine, brakes, amored tires, transmission and many more)
• You can also set your vehicle into god mode.
Teleport to Police Stations
• You can teleport yourself to the main police stations.
○ This option will only teleport the player and not a vehicle.
• This menu has a few police related animations/scenarios you can play.
• Open all or certain doors of your current vehicle. (trunk, hood and more)
• Option to turn your engine on/off.
• You can also roll down/up the windows of your vehicle.
Loadouts for your Patrols
• With this menu you have 3 different police loadouts. (Police, British and Swat)
• Option to have unlimited ammo.
• Option to refill your ammo.
• Option to remove all your current weapons.
• This plugin adds Controller support for using the menu.
• Change the weather for your liking. (sunny, clear, neutral, clearing, foggy, overcast, raining, thunder and more.)
• Change the time for your liking. (morning, afternoon, evening and night)
You can also change/edit the banners of each categorie to your liking in
GTA V directory\scripts\SPH.
Note: Don't edit the names of the banners or it will crash your game!