when you visit or download content from the Site.
Collecting Personal Information
When you visit the Site, we collect certain information about your device, your interaction with the Site, and information necessary to process your downloads and to collect statistics on how we can make the site better for our visitors.
Please have a look at the list below for more information about what Personal Information we collect and why.
• Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
• Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
• Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
• Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor DevStorage.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children.
If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
• We use DevStorage to power our website. You can read more about how DevStorage uses your Personal Information here: https://devstorage.company/datenschutzerklaerung/
• We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
• We use Matomo Analytics to help us understand how our visitors use the Site. You can read more about how Motomo uses your Personal Information here: https://matomo.org/privacy-policy/
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
• Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
• Google - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
• Bing - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: free downloadable content (mods), troubleshooting & documentation for the content and keeping you up to date on new content.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
• Your consent;
• The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
• Compliance with our legal obligations;
• To protect your vital interests;
• To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
• For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint,
please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.